2012年12月20日星期四

Sound-Recording


Sound-recording is what I worry the most of my film. It’s hard for me to achieve what I want to achieve through the technique I have now. Usually I use the in-built microphone for sound-recording which is low quality. I also need to consider of sound-recording while I am taking the shot. For example, when taking a shot I need to listen carefully to what is the fisherman saying and adjust the camera to match the sound; when I hear some special sound I need to find out where it comes from with my camera. In other word, I need to shoot something that match the sound I heard. Therefore, a separate sound-recording device will be good which can overcome the bad sound-recording condition on the sea. However, recording sound separately is not convenience for me as I can not complete framing and sound-recording at the same time. While learning about sound-recording, I may need to find a crew to complete this task.

没有评论:

发表评论