2012年12月17日星期一

Journal



17th of DecBefore fishing on the sea, one thing a fisherman needs to do is to know well about the weather. To avoid going on the sea in bad conditions, they need to pay great attention to the weather report and the sky. In the day of waiting, I went to the fish market to see how fish selling is like. May be is not the busy day, there are not many people in the market. Fish sellers think I am a reporter because I am bringing my camera with me. They show me all kinds of fishes they sell and let me take photos. At the entrance of the market, I saw people killing fish. They are very skillful and killing fish like what was shown in the video. It take less than 20 seconds for them to kill a fish which is their unique technique and could not be done by normal person.

没有评论:

发表评论