2012年12月11日星期二

Journal


11th of DecI went to my uncle’s home in the early morning. There is a sophisticated village in my memory. I used to go there and play with my cousin but seldom to meet my uncle. Every time I saw him he will bring us to the sea side and swim there. Unfortunately he is not home today too, but in the village. People keep asking who am I on the way my aunt bringing me home. It is a strong feeling to me that everyone in the village is treating each other as their family; the whole village is like a big family. There is no stranger in the village. When I get into the house, my granny is sewing fishing net. She shout my name and let me sit next to her. She was sewing fishing net skillfully and talking with me, sometimes she told with her neighbor. After I told her I want to make a documentary about fishermen, she bring me to her neighbor and show me another kind of fishing net with small mesh which is made by machine and used for catching small fishes in winter.

没有评论:

发表评论