2012年12月25日星期二

Journal


25th of DecAfter a week waiting, the day is still rainy. It seems not going to rain today, but not a sunny day, so I phone my uncle and ask if he is going to the sea. He said no, but he can bring me to the sea side to see how inshore fishing is like also take some shots as practice. We set out after lunch to a bay which is for small boat that only fishing inshore parking. They always set out in the morning and return at noon. At first I want to step on the boat and try to take some shots, but uncle said that it is impossible. Then when I really get on it I can’t move naturally, not to mention framing.
I wait for them coming back and take some shots of the surrounding. The small boat didn’t catch a lot, some of them only got one. They show me how the small sea eel looks like. It is my first time to see sea eel. I can’t imagine it is that crystal clear while they are black when they grow up. On the road near the bay, there are a small market that sells seafood that made by themselves. They show me the good that them made and let me take photos with make me feel happy.

没有评论:

发表评论