2012年12月14日星期五

Journal

14th of Dec3 days later, my uncle comes back from the sea. I run to his home and told him I want to make a documentary about fishermen. But his answer broke my dream. He said fishing on the sea is extremely dangerous; it is not as simple as I imagine. Waves on the sea are big and the boat is no stable, lots of people lost their sea leg. He said his work is busy and have no time to take care of me. At that moment, lots of image that could be taken come up with my head, but how can I make the video stable when the condition is not stable? He also mentioned about the condition on the ship, a small cabin for 4 men which is cloudy and smelly is not suitable me. He told me that in the past, female is not allow to get on board because people in the past think it will bring bad luck. But I think what he trying to say is that is possible for female on board now. I need to find a way to get on the boat. Finally, we had a solution, which is go fishing with them offshore. That will be complete in one day so that there are no accommodation problems.

没有评论:

发表评论