2012年11月27日星期二

'why and how as a director do'


In the past, the film I made is story film with specific environment, light and persons. While making a documentary film, the maker should be sensitive to catch the specific moment that sends the right message. As it is framing the real life, everything will happen only once, I need to be sharp of everything; have the sense of life to find out what will be easily ignored by other people and catch it with me camera. A documentary maker also needs to feel life with their heart and to find out the truth of life. That what I need to do as well, taking part in my life and feeling the environment and people with my heart. Then all my emotion will be expressed through my camera. Many shots will be taken by my sense. I think a video shooter should think about 'why and how as a director do'.

没有评论:

发表评论