2012年11月8日星期四

MALac

MALac



The plot is about: 
He is chained to the chair. he rubs his wrist and his hard is sweating. She stands impassive behind he.

Suddenly, she breezy said: "Are you sure you wouldn't like a drink? Never too late to change you mind."
He is afraid of the answer: "I swear, I swear. Please. Stop. Please?"
She placing a briefcase in front of the chair. She side to him: "Shush. Be quiet. It will no longer be necessary to lie."
"I swear..."He weak replied.
"Shush, shush."she kept side. Then she side:"I have here a malac." and she popping open the case side:"God it's beautiful."
She tell a man:"Could you hold him please?"
The man steps out of the shadows and forces he's hand horizontal.
"Don't. Don't. I swear." He shouted at her.

The script is about: 
He afraid drink, but she don't belief. Then she force him to drink.


The deep script is about:
As long as you have the courage, many things are not terrible.



Thursday - (08/11/12)
Lecturer:Deborah Tuck

没有评论:

发表评论