2012年11月29日星期四

Board Way


I took part in the interview studying and framing activity in Board Way. It is meanly about how to choose the right angle, height, background, sound-recording and view when we making a video. For me, I chose mid-shot which I think it easier to catch the motions and emotions of the interviewer and interviewee. For the angle, I chose 3/4 face and camera facing the interviewee to avoid them glance right and left. For the height, I chose eye level. For the back ground I prefer somewhere about the theme. It is the first time I engaged sound-recording which I am looking forward to learn. A clear sound-recording helps the documentary to preserve the reality. So, it is the most important thing that I need to learn.
Except for gaining knowledge, team-work is another thing I feel thankful and important. I don’t have many opportunities to work with others, but I think in the future I need team-work to finish my project.

没有评论:

发表评论