2012年11月20日星期二

Documentary


After some case studies about documentary, I found that almost every documentary I watched have narrating. That let me think about how important a narrating is to documentary. It based on the image and written as the story goes. Narrating complete, or even improve, the image, but not repeating it. Generally speaking, I think narrating should be designed as the story goes rather than only simply talking about the image. Although it plays an important role in documentary, it is only a vehicle to make it easier for the audience to understand the idea. Meanwhile, I found that possible to make a good documentary without narrating through framing skills, sound-recording skills and final editing. Sometimes it narrows the gap between the creator and audience. I prefer to make a documentary without narrating.

没有评论:

发表评论