2012年10月28日星期日

Scallop Fishing Documentary


Part 1 of follow Brian in Mevagissey Cornwall as he sets out to catch Scallops, learn how the equipment on the boat works. (Turn volume + vid quality to 480p as sound had to be edited quieter due to engine noise and having no external microphone)
Part 2 of the documentary featuring Brian the Cornish Scallop Fisherman - See what the dredges bring up and landing the catch.





It is a documentary of how a fresher fisherman learned to use the equipment on the ship. Lots of unstable shots which should be avoided according to my experience. However, the fidelity of sound recording is quite good. There are shots of fishermen singing with a happy mood, which also brings a happy mood to the audience. So I think I can record laugh of fishermen and edit it into the film to make it more enjoyable. This video also could be my learning resource, if I take my tutor’s idea. It is a good opportunity of learning. 



没有评论:

发表评论